Andrea is the CEO / Managing Consultant at the LeadWell Company, a global coaching, and consultancy firm focused on individual and organizational wellbeing and the future of work.
She specializes in helping leaders at all levels perform at their best personally and professionally during these rapidly changing times. Andrea works with her clients to become more emotionally intelligent, adaptable and cross-culturally competent so they show up more authentically and on purpose and can inspire and motivate their teams to achieve both their individual and organizational goals.
For Andrea, her work is her passion. She’s personally experienced the devastating impact the loss of wellbeing can have on work and life. She knows that each of us faces challenges, and that the difference between our ability to just survive or thrive is the support we get along the way, which is one of the reasons why she loves being a coach and would love to work with you!
An ICF certified coach with certifications in Executive, Career and Health Coaching, Andrea specializes in leadership and leading up, communication, managing overwhelm, and career planning, just to name a few (additional relevant certifications are listed below).
- International Coaching Federation Certified Coach
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Executive Coaching Certificate
- Career Coaching Certificate
- Functional Medicine Health Coaching Certificate
- AQ (Adaptability Quotient) Foundations Practitioner
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
- University of Pennsylvania Social Entrepreneurship Certificate
- University of Southern Florida, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate, National Council for Mental Wellbeing